12 Guardian Avenue, BEAUMONT HILLS NSW 2155
A Rare find, tree lined street with TRIPLE GARAGE and 665m2 block
Finely positioned in a sought-after tree-lined street, this home is generously proportioned and is patiently awaiting its new owners.
It offers a spacious family-friendly layout ideal for the growing family.
– 4 oversized bedrooms, the main with walk-in robe and ensuite
– Separate study room
– Large formal lounge room with bay window plus sizeable dining room
– Timber kitchen with dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
– Sun-filled meals/sitting room with garden views
– Triple auto garage with internal access
– 3 bathrooms
– Ducted air conditioning
– Alarm system
– 665m2 block with northerly rear aspect
– Large covered alfresco dining with Travertine paving
Exceptionally private this inviting residence reveals an impressive entertainers’ floorplan. Flowing between versatile lounge, dining and gathering areas, it effortlessly spills out to a tranquil garden embraced by cascading greenery. While immaculately maintained, the property also represents exciting potential. Tucked away in a tree-lined pocket.
Close to local schools, shops, and City transport.
A perfect home offering a peaceful place to raise a family.
Water Rates: $1320 p/a approx.