13 Thomas Boulton Circuit, KELLYVILLE NSW 2155
SOPHISTICATED MODERN ENTERTAINER THAT TICKS ALL THE BOXES
This expansive split-level residence ticks all the boxes, accommodating a lifestyle of entertaining, extended family living or even shift work on a private 701m2 block with side access.
• Architecturally designed, inspired McDonald Jones “Stuart Everitt” indoor and outdoor living
• Master bedroom is oversized with coffered ceilings, large stacker doors to the alfresco deck and is strategically designed to be separated from the other 3 bedrooms in their own guest wing with entertainment zone
• Master has soundproofed walls, blockout blinds and sliding door positioned between the bedroom and spacious walk-in-robe for minimal disturbance whilst sleeping
• Main bed ensuite has a free-standing bath, heated towel rails, twin sinks and glass louvre window
• Gourmet kitchen includes Butler’s Pantry and additional sink, has Smeg appliances and stone benchtops
• Sleek kitchen flows to oversized casual living spaces that tempt you to unwind with the gas fireplace and media room/home theatre
• The bespoke design takes full advantage of alfresco living, bringing that ‘outside in’ with stacker doors that look out to the hedged landscaped garden that enjoys the northerly sun, and a timber deck with mounted speakers
• Private guest wing and entertainment zone comprises of 3 bedrooms with glass mirrored wardrobes, games room, built-in desk area, chic two-way bathroom
• Home theatre/media room fitted with acoustic panels coffered ceiling, wall & roof mounted speakers and extensive shelving
• Triple drive through garage with auto doors
• Side access for a boat or trailer
• Steel frame construction
• Colourbond roof
• Inground recycled water tank
• Heated flooring to both bathrooms
• Ducted air conditioning and alarm system
• Remote controlled DC ceiling fans in all bedrooms & alfresco
• Separate powder room
• Plantation Shutters
• Walk in Linen closet (WIL)
• All internal doors are 2340 mm high with upgraded individual glass sliding doors to powder room, home theatre, pantry & WIL
• Continuous gas hot water heater
• Fully landscaped gardens with state-of-the-art modular wall fencing
• Outdoor alfresco blinds
Placed in the sought-after Kellyville district, this home is located in an enviable high set location, close to Metro rail, City buses and local schools.
This home is brilliantly designed to accommodate a large or extended family.
Expressions of Interest – Inspect by appointment only.
Call Mario Valensise – 0408 203 512