14 Stutt Street, KINGS PARK NSW 2148
PERFECTLY CONFIGURED FOR FAMILY LIVING
INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
*Due to COVID-19 current restrictions, an appointment will be required to view the property, face masks will be required, and social distancing practiced at all times.
With a private leafy outlook, this well maintained, light filled family home, offers a versatile floorplan, it’s in a sought-after location, close to railway station, local schools, and shops.
Enjoy comfortable family living whilst offering potential to capitalise on the large land size.
– Four-bedroom family home with 2 bathrooms and 3 toilets
– Open plan study area
– Large block (670m2)
– Elevated main living overlooking the spacious garden, ideal for young children.
– Large sunroom / TV room with timber flooring
– Formal dining or family room with fireplace
– Above ground pool
– Spacious open plan kitchen with pantry and Bosch dishwasher
– 3 split system air conditioners
– Single carport
– Shed / workshop
There is also a bus stop at the end of the street that will take you to Blacktown, Rouse Hill, and Parramatta.
This is a great ultra-versatile home and is tucked down a secluded quiet avenue, perfect for the growing family.
Be first to view. You will not be disappointed.