15/17 Kilbenny Street, KELLYVILLE RIDGE NSW 2155
SPACIOUS AND LIGHT FILLED
Expressions of Interest
Light-Filled and stylish, this apartment is superbly set in a quiet contemporary complex just moments from shops, T-way transport and rail. Boasting two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a spacious open floor plan, this apartment offers an enviable easy-care lifestyle, perfect for those seeking convenience.
• Sleek kitchen features stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, 20mm stone benchtop
• Light filled open plan living and dining space extends to the private balcony with leafy outlook
• Great sized bedrooms both fitted with built-in robes, main complete with ensuite
• Stylish bathrooms showcasing floor to ceiling tiles, internal laundry & plentiful storage
• Features include split-system air conditioning, secure basement parking plus 24/7 CCTV to common areas and intercom access
• Storage cage
Perfectly positioned just a short drive to Rouse Hill Town Centre, The Ponds High School and within walking distance to Kellyville Ridge Public School and a range of other amenities.
Water Rates:$214 per quarter approx.
Council Rates:$247 per quarter approx.
Strata Fees: $1,540 per quarter approx.