15 Caleen Street, GLENWOOD NSW 2768
PRETTY AS PICTURE
Positioned in a quiet street, this relaxed 4-bedroom family home features multiple living spaces and a versatile layout.
This low-maintenance single-level brick home, reveals all-season alfresco entertaining and beautiful established gardens.
A low-maintenance home for families or downsizers who love to entertain.
– Wide side access ideal for caravan, boat etc.
– Streamlined interiors executed to integrate indoor and outdoor spaces
– Expansive gas kitchen with dishwasher and loads of bench space
– Open plan living spaces including rumpus room, overlooking alfresco dining terrace
– Separate lounge and dining areas
– Bedrooms fitted with built-ins
– Main bathroom with walk in robe and ensuite
– Double lock up garage with internal access
– Off-street parking for two cars
– Ducted air conditioning
– Alarm system
– 552 m2 level block
– Garden shed
– Ceiling fans
– 3kw Solar System
Set close to public reserves and walking paths, local schools, shops, buses to the City and City Metro rail.
Water Rates: $800.00 approx.
Council Rates: $1250.00 approx.