23 Paramount Crescent, NORTH KELLYVILLE NSW 2155
under contract -DESIGNED TO EMBRACE FAMILY LIVING
Beautifully curated interiors with poolside entertainer’s haven come together in this amazing residence to deliver a home of enduring style and quality. Located in a sought-after quiet avenue this single level home has been crafted to blur the lines between indoor and outdoor living.
This luxurious 5-bedroom home features a master wing conceived as a private sanctuary with access to the covered alfresco and heated saltwater in the ground pool. A choice of flexible living areas and a bespoke kitchen is the social heart of the home.
• 750m2 level low maintenance block with watering system and veggie garden
• Travertine stone flooring throughout the living areas, outdoor entertaining areas and pool surrounds
• 4 large bedrooms, custom built-ins, plus lush wool carpet.
• Guest bedroom/rumpus room with bathroom
• Sun-filled living and dining
• Bespoke colonial doors throughout
• Casual living areas with direct access to the covered alfresco overlooking the private inground pool
• Entertainer’s kitchen with breakfast island, stone benchtops, walk-in pantry, and servery to the alfresco area
• Stainless steel ‘Ilve’ gas appliances, built-in microwave
• Remote controlled sun blinds in the covered alfresco area
• Massive formal lounge 7.4m x 4m
• Main bathroom with freestanding bath, marble vanity top and frameless shower
• Master bedroom with 2 walk-in wardrobes, spacious ensuite and freestanding bath
• Ducted air conditioning (zoned)
• Solar panels
• Double Garage with workshop and attic ladder to roof space storage
• Laundry with stone benches, overhead cabinetry with drying rail and 4 door linen press
• 3 gas bayonets, 2 inside 1 outside
This is a flawlessly appointed home. Incredibly peaceful and private yet so convenient, on the doorstep of Rouse Hill Town Centre, 3 schools, cycle tracks and sporting fields. An idyllic setting, offering serenity with urban convenience.
One of the best homes in the district, be quick, call now.