5 Jumbuck Lane, ROUSE HILL NSW 2155
BRIGHT, MODERN and in a SOUGHT-AFTER LOCATION
INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
*Due to COVID-19 current restrictions, an appointment will be required to view the property, face masks will be required, and social distancing practiced at all times.
We are delighted to present this impressive property located within a short walk from Rouse Hill Town Centre, Rouse Hill train station and Ironbark Ridge Public School. This gorgeous home has a wonderful street frontage and presents a variety of indoor and outdoor cosmopolitan features with access to community facilities where you can enjoy the use of the swimming pool, gym, and tennis courts.
Offering a relaxed and peaceful environment, this great home also features two generous tiled living zones both with access to outdoors, gourmet stone kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and gas cooking, open plan lounge and dining areas with high ceilings and opening out onto a sunny rear covered entertaining patio deck and enclosed yard – perfect for afternoon BBQs.
– Three bedrooms, all with built-ins, main with spacious ensuite and tiled balcony
– Two full bathrooms plus separate guest powder room downstairs
– Open plan study nook downstairs
– Ducted air-conditioning throughout
– Internal laundry
– Low maintenance gardens at both front and rear of home
– Internal access to double auto garage
– Only moments to the new Metro Rail
– Flowing floor plan over two levels
Showcasing a perfect lifestyle opportunity within a sought-after location, only moments to shops, restaurants, cafes, transport and schools.,
Community Levy: $156.24 per qtr. approx.
Council rates: $347 per qtr. approx.
Water rates: $ 332 per qtr. approx.
Be first to view.