7 Paperbark Crescent, BEAUMONT HILLS NSW 2155
BRIGHT, AIRY and BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED
This Spacious well laid out family home is located in a desirable quiet avenue which is centrally located close to local schools, Beaumont Hills Shopping Centre and City transport.
– 4 oversized bedrooms, the main with enormous ensuite and full-size bath
– Study room
– Upstairs TV room with balcony
– Big main bathroom with corner bath
– Timber gas kitchen with lots of bench space and dishwasher
– Open plan living spaces, incudes family room and meals area
– Formal lounge and dining rooms
– Covered alfresco dining over-looking the level, child-friendly 467m2 garden
– Ducted air conditioning
– Alarm system
– Double auto garage with internal access
– Room for pool
– Downstairs powder room.
– Close to Metro Train station.
This delightful home is in a wonderfully family-friendly sought-after location.
Move straight in, you will not be disappointed.
Council Rates: $1368 p/a approx.
Water Rates: $1200 p/a approx.