12 Guardian Avenue, BEAUMONT HILLS NSW 2155
INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
*Due to COVID-19 current restrictions, an appointment will be required to view the property, face masks will be required, and social distancing practiced at all times.
Exceptionally private this inviting residence reveals an impressive entertainers’ floorplan. Flowing between versatile lounge, dining and gathering areas, it effortlessly spills out to a tranquil garden embraced by cascading greenery. Finely positioned in a sought-after tree-lined street, this home is generously proportioned and is ideal for the growing family.
Features you will love:
• Multiple living areas including formal living area upon entry & downstairs rumpus room
• Gourmet kitchen features gas cooking, dishwasher & an abundance of cupboard space
• Light-filled living & dining, conveniently located off the kitchen and opening up to the outdoor entertaining area
• Spacious master bedroom featuring large walk-in wardrobe and ensuite with bath
• Three additional bedrooms upstairs all with built-in wardrobes
• Fifth bedroom or study downstairs, perfect for guest or in-law accommodation!
• Central main bathroom with a separate shower & bath
• Lower level laundry with external access and nearby third bathroom for convenience
• Outdoor entertaining alfresco with Travertine paving, perfect for all year round fun!
• Level grassed yard and well manicured gardens both front & back
• Sun-filled meals/sitting room with garden views
• Triple auto garage with internal access
• Complete with ducted vacuum, ducted air-conditioning & alarm system
• 665m2 block with northerly rear aspect
• Minutes to quality schools including Baumont Hills Public School & Ironbark Ridge Pubic
• Easy access to Rouse Hill Town Centre, Beaumont Village, Community Centre & other amenities
• Moments away from M2 motorway, city buses and & local recreational parks and sporting fields